Level 3 - Plan for Progression
This final Level 3 provides guidance about report writing and planning for the next stages in any AAC journey.
The following topics will help you:
- Explore the design aspects of symbols and communication charts.
- Discover the importance of positioning and integration of other AT
- Develop report writing skills
- Evaluate outcomes for success
- Design successful progression and action planning strategies
Please work through the topics below in the order they are provided, unless you feel confident that you know the subject.
Select individual arrows beside the topic heading or 'Open all'. This action will show one long page of content. The arrows and titles work like a toggle to open and close sections. When you have finished a topic you may find it easier if you close that section before you move onto the next one.